Hiking TraIl nearby Marisma de Las Carboneras natural area, in España and Aljaraque population.
The largest locality in the area is Huelva
, with a population of 148,806 persons, at a distance of 5.039 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Aljaraque
(17,960 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.681 kilometers.
- Min height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 16 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 9 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.354 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.423 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.630.