Hiking TraIl nearby Medellín population.
The largest locality in the area is Medellín
, with a population of 1,999,979 persons, at a distance of 2.451 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.031 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,480 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,168 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,771 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.417 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.662 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 56.139.