Hiking TraIl nearby Tinença de Benifassá natural area, in España and Rosell population.
The largest locality in the area is Traiguera
, with a population of 1,531 persons, at a distance of 16.801 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Rosell
(1,304 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.040 kilometers.
- Min height: 861 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 977 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 924 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 21.149 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.461 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.251.