Hiking TraIl nearby Peñaescabia natural area, in España and Torás population.
The largest locality in the area is Jérica
, with a population of 1,542 persons, at a distance of 15.643 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Torás
(280 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.004 kilometers.
- Min height: 822 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,076 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 926 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.854 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.398 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 24.226.