Hiking TraIl nearby Candelario natural area, in España and Béjar population.
The largest locality in the area is Béjar
, with a population of 15,007 persons, at a distance of 1.024 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.413 kilometers.
- Min height: 950 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,593 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,343 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.357 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.374 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 25.534.