Hiking TraIl nearby Pinar de Cánavas natural area, in España and Jódar population.
The largest locality in the area is Jódar
, with a population of 12,157 persons, at a distance of 6.004 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.611 kilometers.
- Min height: 702 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,285 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,020 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 21.948 %.
- Average slope downhill: -27.821 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 64.855.