Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Cabrera-Bédar natural area, in España and Bédar population.
The largest locality in the area is Vera
, with a population of 13,985 persons, at a distance of 12.880 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bédar
(786 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.537 kilometers.
- Min height: 249 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 423 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 345 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.875 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.516 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 17.626.