Hiking TraIl nearby Bi-Centennial natural area, in Estados Unidos and Stallion Springs population.
The largest locality in the area is Arvin
, with a population of 19,304 persons, at a distance of 38.486 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Stallion Springs
(2,488 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.986 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,379 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,028 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,824 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.517 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.321 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 34.399.