Hiking TraIl nearby Santiago population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago
, with a population of 4,837,295 persons, at a distance of 2.834 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.056 kilometers.
- Min height: 588 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 594 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 591 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 0.410 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.131 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.000.