Hiking TraIl nearby Montaña de Tindaya natural area, in España and Antigua population.
The largest locality in the area is Puerto del Rosario
, with a population of 35,667 persons, at a distance of 18.167 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Antigua
(10,371 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.801 kilometers.
- Min height: 9 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 160 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 89 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.058 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.042 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.938.