Hiking TraIl nearby Lomo de Las Eras natural area, in España and Fasnia population.
The largest locality in the area is Granadilla de Abona
, with a population of 39,993 persons, at a distance of 18.722 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Fasnia
(2,777 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.183 kilometers.
- Min height: 15 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 176 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 103 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.353 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.271 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.390.