Hiking TraIl nearby Jandía natural area, in España and Pájara population.
The largest locality in the area is Puerto del Rosario
, with a population of 35,667 persons, at a distance of 64.026 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pájara
(20,821 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.250 kilometers.
- Min height: 12 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 266 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 139 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.335 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.300 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 18.943.