Hiking TraIl nearby Jandía natural area, in España and Pájara population.
The largest locality in the area is Puerto del Rosario
, with a population of 35,667 persons, at a distance of 64.025 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pájara
(20,821 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.660 kilometers.
- Min height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 350 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 144 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.339 %.
- Average slope downhill: -19.823 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 41.623.