Hiking TraIl nearby Parpalló-Borrell natural area, in España and Barx population.
The largest locality in the area is Gandia
, with a population of 80,020 persons, at a distance of 7.915 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Barx
(1,423 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.104 kilometers.
- Min height: 176 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 352 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 253 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.962 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.000 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.569.