Hiking TraIl nearby Castaños de Escondelobo o Condelobo natural area, in España and Barrado population.
The largest locality in the area is Piornal
, with a population of 1,528 persons, at a distance of 4.000 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Barrado
(515 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.546 kilometers.
- Min height: 447 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,180 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 858 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.920 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.426 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 26.319.