Hiking TraIl nearby Serra de Collserola natural area, in España and Sant Andreu de Palomar population.
The largest locality in the area is Sant Martí
, with a population of 221,029 persons, at a distance of 2.183 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sant Andreu de Palomar
(142,598 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.078 kilometers.
- Min height: 17 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 284 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 140 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.255 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.828 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 16.064.