Hiking TraIl nearby Serra de Collserola natural area, in España and Sant Andreu de Palomar population.
The largest locality in the area is Sant Martí
, with a population of 221,029 persons, at a distance of 1.940 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sant Andreu de Palomar
(142,598 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 49.970 kilometers.
- Min height: 40 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 759 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 184 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.597 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.470 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 106.405.