Hiking TraIl nearby Pyrénées catalanes natural area, in Francia and Llívia population.
The largest locality in the area is Puigcerdà
, with a population of 8,845 persons, at a distance of 21.526 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Llívia
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.006 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,916 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,179 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,048 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.928 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.190 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.685.