Hiking TraIl nearby Tinença de Benifassá natural area, in España and Rosell population.
The largest locality in the area is Traiguera
, with a population of 1,531 persons, at a distance of 19.927 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Rosell
(1,304 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 21.007 kilometers.
- Min height: 611 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,026 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 833 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.484 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.154 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 53.393.