Hiking TraIl nearby Gorges de la Tardes et vallée du Cher natural area, in Francia and Auzances population.
The largest locality in the area is Saint-Éloy-les-Mines
, with a population of 4,549 persons, at a distance of 24.332 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Auzances
(1,435 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.592 kilometers.
- Min height: 590 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 651 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 630 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.398 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.881 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.182.