Hiking TraIl nearby Medellín population.
The largest locality in the area is Medellín
, with a population of 1,999,979 persons, at a distance of 0.855 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.057 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,512 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,553 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,068 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.300 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.000 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 76.519.