Hiking TraIl nearby Fuentes Carrionas Y Fuente Cobre-Montaña Palentina natural area, in España and Ruesga population.
The largest locality in the area is Cervera de Pisuerga
, with a population of 2,699 persons, at a distance of 2.838 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ruesga
(1,120 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.067 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,044 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,234 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,088 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.716 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.558 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 10.925.