Hiking TraIl nearby Serra de Collserola natural area, in España and Sant Andreu de Palomar population.
The largest locality in the area is Sant Martí
, with a population of 221,029 persons, at a distance of 2.739 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sant Andreu de Palomar
(142,598 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 21.264 kilometers.
- Min height: 17 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 314 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 134 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.294 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.267 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 21.354.