Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Grazalema natural area, in España and Benaocaz population.
The largest locality in the area is Ubrique
, with a population of 16,979 persons, at a distance of 3.455 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Benaocaz
(728 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.107 kilometers.
- Min height: 782 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,371 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,078 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.211 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.997 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 59.321.