Hiking TraIl nearby Montagnes de Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port natural area, in Francia and Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port population.
The largest locality in the area is Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port
, with a population of 1,824 persons, at a distance of 12.128 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.760 kilometers.
- Min height: 338 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,377 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 888 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.249 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.902 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 74.309.