Hiking TraIl nearby Glaciares Pirenaicos - Macizo de Monte Perdido o de las Tres Sorores natural area, in España and Broto population.
The largest locality in the area is Boltaña
, with a population of 897 persons, at a distance of 25.321 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Broto
(509 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.091 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,599 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,952 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,765 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 47.005 %.
- Average slope downhill: -19.629 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 113.836.