Hiking TraIl nearby LIC-Rio Agüera natural area, in España and Ampuero population.
The largest locality in the area is Castro-Urdiales
, with a population of 31,670 persons, at a distance of 10.942 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ampuero
(3,713 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.207 kilometers.
- Min height: 58 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 723 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 402 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.600 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.367 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 45.408.