Hiking TraIl nearby Vallée de la Nive des Aldudes, Col de Lindux natural area, in Francia and Saint-Étienne-de-Baïgorry population.
The largest locality in the area is Espelette
, with a population of 2,032 persons, at a distance of 20.946 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Saint-Étienne-de-Baïgorry
(1,646 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.842 kilometers.
- Min height: 345 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,246 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 639 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.559 %.
- Average slope downhill: -19.077 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 68.201.