Hiking TraIl nearby Bois Boisseau natural area, in Francia and Chevreuse population.
The largest locality in the area is Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse
, with a population of 8,072 persons, at a distance of 5.509 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chevreuse
(5,687 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 24.266 kilometers.
- Min height: 85 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 180 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 147 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.289 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.362 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 18.186.