Hiking TraIl nearby Cortados y cantiles de los ríos Jarama y Manzanares natural area, in España and Vaciamadrid population.
The largest locality in the area is Coslada
, with a population of 90,280 persons, at a distance of 11.872 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Vaciamadrid
(68,405 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.500 kilometers.
- Min height: 538 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 625 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 582 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.502 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.586 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 12.999.