Hiking TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Las Tablas population.
The largest locality in the area is Fuencarral-El Pardo
, with a population of 220,085 persons, at a distance of 3.325 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Las Tablas
(3,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.611 kilometers.
- Min height: 662 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 743 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 699 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.583 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.047 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.757.