Hiking TraIl nearby Zapala population.
The largest locality in the area is Cutral-Có
, with a population of 47,380 persons, at a distance of 103.261 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Zapala
(31,534 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.161 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,150 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,774 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,331 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.129 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.670 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 37.430.