Hiking TraIl nearby Alto Tajo y Muela de San Juan natural area, in España and Guadalaviar population.
The largest locality in the area is Guadalaviar
, with a population of 273 persons, at a distance of 6.498 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.197 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,608 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,842 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,690 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.813 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.305 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 22.609.