Hiking TraIl nearby Cedro de Gata natural area, in España and Gata population.
The largest locality in the area is Gata
, with a population of 1,788 persons, at a distance of 0.055 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.123 kilometers.
- Min height: 642 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 966 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 840 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.072 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.758 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.145.