Hiking TraIl nearby ZEPA-Sierra de Hijar natural area, in España and Brañosera population.
The largest locality in the area is Reinosa
, with a population of 10,307 persons, at a distance of 17.009 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Brañosera
(269 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.533 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,201 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,135 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,620 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.271 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.899 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 54.307.