Hiking TraIl nearby Peña de Castril natural area, in España and Cazorla population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 9.228 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.621 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,611 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,978 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,755 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.524 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.668 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 16.048.