Hiking TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Benalmádena population.
The largest locality in the area is Mijas
, with a population of 73,787 persons, at a distance of 9.510 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Benalmádena
(58,854 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.752 kilometers.
- Min height: 156 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 593 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 411 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.314 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.043 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 42.390.