Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Guadarrama natural area, in España and Navafría population.
The largest locality in the area is Navafría
, with a population of 345 persons, at a distance of 2.288 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.161 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,295 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,631 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,467 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.699 %.
- Average slope downhill: -20.279 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 17.124.