Hiking TraIl nearby Pusch Ridge natural area, in Estados Unidos and Oro Valley population.
The largest locality in the area is Tucson
, with a population of 520,116 persons, at a distance of 16.156 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Oro Valley
(41,011 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.513 kilometers.
- Min height: 886 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,210 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 995 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.227 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.122 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.854.