Hiking TraIl nearby Davis-Monthan Environs natural area, in Estados Unidos and Vail population.
The largest locality in the area is Tucson
, with a population of 520,116 persons, at a distance of 26.916 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Vail
(10,208 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.830 kilometers.
- Min height: 953 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,101 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 997 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.630 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.923 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.530.