Hiking TraIl nearby Casner Canyon natural area, in Estados Unidos and Sedona population.
The largest locality in the area is West Sedona
, with a population of 11,299 persons, at a distance of 4.576 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sedona
(10,031 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.491 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,308 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,364 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,331 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.103 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.426 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.842.