Hiking TraIl nearby Red Rock-Secret Mountain natural area, in Estados Unidos and West Sedona population.
The largest locality in the area is West Sedona
, with a population of 11,299 persons, at a distance of 4.427 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.730 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,406 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,527 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,450 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.648 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.804 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.719.