Hiking TraIl nearby Casner Canyon natural area, in Estados Unidos and Sedona population.
The largest locality in the area is West Sedona
, with a population of 11,299 persons, at a distance of 9.247 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sedona
(10,031 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.903 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,384 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,820 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,609 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.612 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.199 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 33.435.