Hiking TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Arganzuela population.
The largest locality in the area is Madrid
, with a population of 3,255,944 persons, at a distance of 3.014 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Arganzuela
(148,797 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.525 kilometers.
- Min height: 588 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 665 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 620 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.530 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.884 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.986.