Hiking TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 5.638 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.703 kilometers.
- Min height: 228 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 518 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 374 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 42.902 %.
- Average slope downhill: -60.229 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 26.015.