Hiking TraIl nearby Río Jándula natural area, in España and Andújar population.
The largest locality in the area is Andújar
, with a population of 39,111 persons, at a distance of 0.802 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.028 kilometers.
- Min height: 206 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 226 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 216 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.846 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.260 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.362.