Hiking TraIl nearby Ancares natural area, in España and San Román population.
The largest locality in the area is Becerreá
, with a population of 3,403 persons, at a distance of 20.821 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is San Román
(1,987 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.325 kilometers.
- Min height: 785 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,567 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,155 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.938 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.609 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 59.391.