Hiking TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Torremolinos population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 11.505 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Torremolinos
(65,448 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.945 kilometers.
- Min height: 73 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 583 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 295 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.177 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.317 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 30.641.