Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Leire y Foz de Arbaiun natural area, in España and Javier population.
The largest locality in the area is Sangüesa
, with a population of 5,030 persons, at a distance of 6.580 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Javier
(68 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.408 kilometers.
- Min height: 436 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 845 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 599 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.951 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.394 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 21.130.