Hiking TraIl nearby Foces de Benasa y Burgui natural area, in España and Castillonuevo population.
The largest locality in the area is Salvatierra de Esca
, with a population of 267 persons, at a distance of 6.915 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Castillonuevo
(21 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.894 kilometers.
- Min height: 586 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,159 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 927 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.987 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.084 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 15.028.